- 28 Sep 2015 » How-to dump your Docker-ized database on Amazon S3?
- 27 Jul 2015 » Importing a Modeled Mesh From Blender to Three.js
- 01 Jun 2015 » Minutes of PHP Tour 2015
- 15 May 2015 » How-to setup Webpack on an ES6 React Application with SASS?
- 09 Mar 2015 » Transpiling EcmaScript6 code to ES5 using Babel
Get more articles by browsing the blog archives.
- 09 Apr 2015: Building an API and an Admin Panel in less than 10 Minutes? (Symfony Live Paris 2015)
- 24 Sep 2014: Advanced Mint Monitoring with Arduino and D3.js (Paris.js)
- 20 Jun 2014: Bash Tips and Tricks (Apéros Web Nancy)
- 20 Feb 2014: Creating interactive SVG maps (Apéros Web Nancy)
- 19 Sep 2013: Introduction to PhantomCSS (Apéros Web Nancy)
Major open-source contributions
- French Geography: a full list of regions, departments and especially cities of France in several formats.
- Propel ORM: an open-source Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) for PHP5.
- Geocodable behavior: a Propel behavior to build geo-aware applications.
- XPath tester: A simple tester for all your XPath queries, using PHP and JQuery.
Discover all my contributions directly on my GitHub profile.